1) What does it mean to ‘join’ Mommybites Boston? It means you get priority access and information on everything Mommybites has to offer plus free access to teleclasses and webinars.
2) How old does my child have to be in order to attend events? For our Mom and Babies Parties we recommend children between 0 – 5 years. Our support groups are grouped by age, and we encourage moms to bring their baby.
3) What are webinars? They are like going to a live parenting talk except all you need to do is log in from your computer and you can see/hear everything that the expert is covering as well ask questions.
4) What are tele-classes? Tele-classes are parenting talks that you listen to. All you need to do is call in the number we provide (from anywhere) and you can listen to the talk. You can ask a question at any time but don’t worry about background noise because you are muted unless you are asking a question.
5) I have older kids. Are there are any offerings for me on the Mommybites Boston site? Yes, we a lot of information on school related topics, academics, peer relationships and more.
6) Do I have to be ‘tech savvy’ in order to participate in your online support groups? Absolutely not!
Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with any questions.
- Boston Support Education Resources Connections for Moms