This free teleclass is reserved for Mommybites Facebook fans only. Not a fan? No problem, just LIKE us on Facebook and then scroll down to register so you will receive the login information for this class.
Lynn Perkins, CEO of UrbanSitter, shares best practices on:
- How and where to find great childcare
- Understanding the pros and cons of a nanny, au pair, daycare
- How much to budget for childcare
- Qualifications to look for in a childcare provider
- Key questions to ask when interviewing providers
- How to successfully transition your child to the care provider
- Maintaining communication and evaluating your childcare provider
- Babysitters 101 – How to find, hire and how much to pay
Generously sponsored by
Founded by four busy parents, UrbanSitter is an online resource where parents go to find and book babysitters recommended by people they know. Looking for the occasional sitter, full-time nanny, or last minute help? UrbanSitter will find available sitters—and show you the ones recommended by parents in your social circles (mother’s group, child’s school, sports team, etc.). Search sitters by date and time, book jobs, and even pay online—it’s quick, easy and efficient.
CEO & Co-Founder
As a startup veteran, Lynn has more than 15 years of experience building and growing consumer Internet businesses. Prior to founding UrbanSitter, Lynn served as founder and CEO of Xuny.com and VP of Business Development at Bridgepath.com. At Gap Inc., LaSalle Partners, and Joie de Vivre Hospitality, Lynn gained extensive business and transaction experience.
*You will receive dial-in information upon completing your registration.
Not sure if you can make the teleclass? Don’t worry! Everyone who registers will receive a link to the taped call within 3-5 business days, so be sure to sign up.