This free teleclass is reserved for Mommybites Facebook fans only. Not a fan? No problem, just LIKE us on Facebook
The holidays are almost here and that means many families are getting ready to hit the road or skies for family trips! Incorrectly installed car seats is the leading cause of death in children under 12. Parents often wonder how to better install car seats in their own cars as well as when traveling in rentals cars, taxis and planes.
Please join safety expert Sarah Tilton for this important and highly informative teleclass which will cover:
- Car seat safety in your own car as well as rental cars and more
- General car seat safety (weight requirements, forward facing vs. Rear, booster seats and more).
- Most common mistakes and misconceptions concerning car seats
- Riding safely with babies/children in taxi cabs and buses
- Traveling on airplanes (lap vs. Seats, which car seats are FAA approved, ways to helps with ear pain)
- BEST products and tips for traveling. Our expert will also share product ideas and tips that she has learned from the many families she has worked with over the year.
If you plan on doing any traveling with your children over the holidays, you will not want to miss this teleclass, generously sponsored by
Sarah Tilton is the Child Passenger Safety Advocacy Manger for BRITAX Child Safety, Inc. As an active CPS Technician (2002 and Instructor (2004), Sarah is the spokesperson for BRITAX within the advocacy community participating in child passenger safety activities at a local, state and national level. Sarah serves on the new product development, technical writing and marketing teams at BRITAX. In addition, she managed and developed the training curriculum for the BRITAX Consumer Services department and organized and implemented a permanent checking station at BRITAX during 12+ years with the company. Sarah is currently active with the Safe Kids South Carolina, Safe Kids York County (SC), Safe Kids North Carolina, and Charlotte Mecklenburg (NC) coalitions. She is also a member of the National Child Passenger Safety Board representing the At Large population and the Chairperson of the Manufacturers Alliance for Child Passenger Safety.
*You will receive dial-in information upon completing your registration.
Not sure if you can make the teleclass? Don’t worry! Everyone who registers will receive a link to the taped call, so be sure to sign up.