Please join Mommybites for a teleclass that will answer your questions around how technology affects our children today. How do we as parents set a tone that’s bigger than our culture?
We will discuss the following and leave time for Q&A:
- How can parents responsibily introduce technology?
- How do we model responsible use as a way of life?
- How important is it to set a tone of being unplugged?
- Does earlier introduction mean more use down the road?
- What, if anything, do children miss if they don’t use technology before age 6?
- How are computers, tablets, phones different/the same as TV?
- How do we as parents stay ahead of the technology crazed culture?
*You will receive dial-in information upon completing your registration.
Not sure if you can make the teleclass? Don’t worry! Everyone who registers will receive a link to the taped call within 3-5 business days, so be sure to sign up.
Dr. Kate Roberts is a child psychologist and parenting coach with over 25 years of experience. Based in Hamilton and Salem, she is a well-known expert in the field of parenting and child psychology, and has published a number of articles in professional journals and writes a bi-weekly parenting column in the Salem News; Dr. Kate’s Parent Rap. Dr. Kate’s unique coaching practice “helps parents, help their children”. Her New Reality Parenting, is a coaching model that offers practical, targeted strategies that guide parents through the unexpected glitches of today’s ultra crazed, fast paced everyday life. Her focused solutions take the stress out of overscheduled and bring a smoothness to even the bumpiest transitions. Contact her via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 978-884-1213. Visitwww.drkateroberts.com, Facebook or Twitter