Please join Mommybites Boston for a teleclass focused on keeping new moms healthy and energized post baby. This is a critical step to the health and happiness of the entire family. During this discussion, we’ll cover:
- Common nutritional deficiencies and post-partum health challenges
- Foods that can boost your strength, mood and vitality
- Simple ways to incorporate foods and lifestyle changes that support the post-partum mom
- The link between nutrition to immunity and energy levels
- Strategies for maintaining your health when you’re sleep deprived
*Dial-in information sent upon completing your registration.
This teleclass is part of the Healthy and Happy Family Living Teleclass Series-the culmination being that the new mom will come away with a greater understanding of keeping both herself and her new family healthy and well-balanced. The other 2 teleclass options within the series are: Introducing Solids and Infant NutritionThe Truth About Packaged Foods vs. Clean Eating