Please join Mommybites for a teleclass focused on the latest information and resources on introducing solids to your baby including:
- How to know when your baby is ready for solid food
- What foods to introduce first and why
- Why mom’s relationship with food is important and how to help your baby develop a positive relationship with food
- How to encourage your children to be lifelong lovers of healthy food
- What are some common myths and questions around acid reflux and food sensitivities
*Dial-in information sent upon completing your registration.
This teleclass is part of the Healthy and Happy Family Living Teleclass Series-the culmination being that the new mom will come away with a greater understanding of keeping both herself and her new family healthy and well-balanced. The other 2 teleclass options within the series are: Post-Baby Eating Tips for the New MomThe Truth About Packaged Foods vs. Clean Eating