Please join Mommybites for a teleclass focused on the latest information and resources on introducing solids to your baby including:
- How to know when your baby is ready for solid food
- What foods to introduce first and why
- Why mom’s relationship with food is important and how to help your baby develop a positive relationship with food
- How to encourage your children to be lifelong lovers of healthy food
- What are some common myths and questions around acid reflux and food sensitivities
*Dial-in information sent upon completing your registration.
Not sure if you can make the teleclass? Don’t worry! Everyone who registers will receive a link to the taped call, so be sure to sign up.
Danielle Shea Tan is the Founder of Healthy Mamas for Happy Families. Danielle is a Busy Mama. Nutrition & Wellness Coach wife, friend, daughter, yogi, foodie, bleeding heart, world traveler…yes busy! She is also a Certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2012). She started Healthy Mamas for Happy Families with the goal to help mamas become healthy role models for their families.