Please join Mommybites Boston for a teleclass focused on healthy eating healthy habits for your family. As moms and families, we’re constantly on the go. This includes eating on the go. But, are those packaged snacks your children rely on providing them with the nutrients they need to develop mentally and physically? In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Key nutrients for healthy behavior and development in children
- Links between nutrition and common health challenges from asthma and eczema to hyperactivity and behavioral issues
- Challenges with packaged foods and what to watch out for
- Top nutrient dense snacks for your children’s development
- Strategies for incorporating new, nutrient-dense foods into your child’s diet
*Dial-in information sent upon completing your registration.
Not sure if you can make the teleclass? Don’t worry! Everyone who registers will receive a link to the taped call within 3-5 business days, so be sure to sign up.
Danielle Shea Tan is the Founder of Healthy Mamas for Happy Families. Danielle is a Busy Mama. Nutrition & Wellness Coach wife, friend, daughter, yogi, foodie, bleeding heart, world traveler…yes busy! She is also a Certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2012). She started Healthy Mamas for Happy Families with the goal to help mamas become healthy role models for their families.