1) What does it mean to ‘join’ Mommybites? It means you get priority access and information on everything Mommybites has to offer plus free access to teleclasses and webinars.
2) If I don’t live in New York, are there still offerings for me on the Mommybites site? Yes, we have free on-line parenting classes, webinars, tele-classes, parenting blogs, contests and more!
3) What are webinars? They are like going to a live parenting talk except all you need to do is log in from your computer and you can see/hear everything that the expert is covering as well ask questions.
4) What are tele-classes? Tele-classes are parenting talk that you listen to. All you need to do is call in the number we provide (from anywhere) and you can listen to the talk. You can ask a question at any time but don’t worry about background noise because you are muted unless you are asking a question.
5) I have older kids – is there are any offerings for me on the Mommybites site? Yes, we a lot of information on school related topics, academics, peer relationships and more.
6) Do I have to be ‘tech savvy’ in order to participate in your online parenting classes? Absolutely not!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.