As an esthetician I am always looking for good products that everyone can use. Here are a list of products that will help make you feel and look beautiful on a budget.
1. CeraVe Products– moisturizing & great for sensitive skin. Cleansers & moisturizers. Dermatologist approved. Under $15
2. Maybelline Liquid Mousse Foundation– light & fluffy,great coverage. $5
3. Body Clear Body Scrub– active salicylic acid helps prevent breakouts. Great for post work outs. $6
4. John Freida-Frizz Ease – control the frizzy hair! I used this product all the way through high school. It works! All products are $25 or less, some as low as $6
5. Olay Regenerist Rejuvenating Serum– fight aging at a great price. Serums are the key ingredient to young skin. This will improve your skin tone and blotchy spots. This is a must! Under $40.
6. Revlon Lip Lustre – creamy and hydrating, lots of color choices. $8
7. St. Ives Apricot Scrub – this will polish your skin and make your skin look dewy and fresh. $5
8. Maybelline New York Eyeliner – an eyeliner pencil that gives the look of more dramatic liquid liner. $7
9. La Rosche Posay, Active C Serum – My jaw dropped when I saw this at CVS. This company also carries Biomedic. One of my favorite medical lines. I love all of their chemical peels and medical grade products. Anything La Rosche Posay will deliver noticeable results and help anti-aging. Vit C is essential in your skincare line. Use this during the day. A little bit more expensive but compared to skinceuticals its a bargain! $34.99
10. Essie, Mademoiselle – Yes, Essie is sold at CVS. $8
11. Maybelline Cover up Stick– covers up dark circles & blemishes. $4
12. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss – Glossy formula combines sheer color and intense moisture. I love that there is a SPF 15 in it! $8
13. Regenerist Anti-Aging Night Cream, An anti-aging treatment for sagging skin. Firms & moisturizes. This is amazing. I use this all the time! $20.59
14. 3-D White Strips – these will change your life. Get super WHITE teeth in 2 hours! They really work!
I hope this list will help you when you’re out shopping for beauty products. These products are fabulous and very affordable!
Jenna Crandall is a Mommybites contributor and blogger at themommyinmanhattan.com
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog contributors. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Guest writers may have conflicts of interest, and their opinions are their own.