Free Parenting Classes
We are thrilled that Jamie Grayson (The Baby Guy) named Mommybites “one of his favorite Moms groups” in this Facebook video he recently posted. Mommybites is also proud to partner with The Bump Club and Beyond’s promotions of Gearapalooza and nanny share page!
Please note, you may sign up for as many classes as you want, and all class times are EST.
- Tue, 4/28: Teleclass: From Sniffles to Stitches- Caring for Your Child’s Health
- Wed, 5/6: Teleclass: Breastfeeding Basics- Everything Moms Need to Know
- Tue, 5/12: Teleclass: Scream-Free Parenting
- Wed, 5/13: Webinar: Creating Healthy Sleep Habits
- Tue, 5/19: Teleclass: Financial Planning Without Falling Asleep
- Wed, 5/21: Teleclass: The ABCs of Childcare – Options, Fit, Relationships
- Wed, 6/10: Teleclass: Are You Using Your Car Seat Correctly?
- Wed, 6/17: Webinar: Potty Training 411
- Wed, 7/15: Webinar: Preparing for a Sibling
Finally, a chance to educate yourself from the comfort of your own home or office! Each month learn about hot parenting topics – sleep, potty training, positive discipline, and more. Mommybites FREE on-line parenting classes are super easy to access – all you need is a computer or a phone! Watch or hear them alone or together with your husband, partner, girlfriends, nanny, grandparents, etc. No limit to how many people can join you. Sit back, take a load off, grab that cup of coffee, and LEARN!
Please join our mailing list to be kept in the know on all of our upcoming and newly added free online classes! Some examples of our regular topics include infant & toddler sleep, developmental milestones, tantrums, potty training, transitioning back to work, using play to enhance speech and language, special needs & much more! Our free online classes do tend to fill up so wait are you waiting for? Join our free community so you won’t be shut out!
Check out our calendar here.
For questions about our online events, please email us: email@example.com.
The information on this site as well as information presented in associated on-line, live events and during support groups is for suggestion only. Individuals should consult with their own medical providers to ensure that all parenting practices are suitable for their own family.