Union County, NJ
Welcome to Mommybites Union County!
We are now offering Union County moms all of the support, resources, education and connections that Mommybites has become nationally recognized for.
UNION COUNTY SIGNATURE IN-PERSON EVENTS
- Thu, 10/30: A Guide to Helping Busy Moms Feel Better
UPCOMING FREE PARENTING CLASSES
Please note: our online parenting classes do fill up. Please like our Facebook page where we post all of our online offerings the day we open them up for registration, so you won’t be shut out. We also list up-to-date part-time work for moms, casting calls, deals and more on our Facebook page to be sure to like us today! All class times are in EST.
- Tue, 10/21: Teleclass: Scream Free Parenting
- Thu, 10/23: Teleclass: Starting Solids and Infant Nutrition
- Mon, 11/3: Teleclass: Postpartum Depression Around the Holidays
- Wed, 11/5: Teleclass: A Healthy Gut- Optimal Wellbeing for You & Child
- Thu, 11/6: Teleclass: Communicating with Your Nanny
- Tue, 11/11: Webinar: Creating Healthy Sleep Habits
- Thu, 11/13: Teleclass: Holiday Travel Planning & Safety
Behind Mommybites Union
Allison Levitt, founder of Mommybites Union County, is a full-time mom of two young children. After leaving New York City and her job as the manager of law school recruiting at a global law firm to move to the New Jersey suburbs, she saw a great need in her new hometown for the support and resources she was lucky enough to find as a mom in Brooklyn. Allison works with local businesses and professionals to bring educational sessions to moms in Central New Jersey.