The Bump Club and Beyond and Mommybites are proud to be partnering together to help support moms! In addition to partnering together on our free online parenting classes, we are thrilled to now offer you a Nanny Share board!
- Click here to post yourself on the Nanny Share board.
- Click here to view other families who already have posted themselves on the Nanny Share board.
What’s a Nanny Share? Lindsay Pinchuk, Bump Club and Beyond founder, describes a nanny share:
“Nanny Share situations are not one size fits all. Not all nanny shares are the same. Keep in mind that it’s up to you and the other family to figure out what works for your families. A few popular ways to share a nanny:
• Split a nanny’s week with another family (one family 3 days and the other 2.)
• Both families use the nanny full-time. The nanny is always with both kids, switch off houses or do it at one house or the other.
• One family uses the nanny full-time, the other part-time and joins the original family.
Try to find another family first, and then find the nanny together. If you know you want a nanny share, this is a great way to do it (unless you find someone who has a great nanny and want to join in.) But this way, you can find and interview a nanny together to make sure that you are on the same page with the type of nanny you want.” To read more of this article click here.