The 2011 Mommybites Summit will take place on May 19th from 6:00 to 9:30 pm at the Columbia University, Faculty House located at 64 Morningside Drive. This year’s event promises to be an incredible evening with leading parenting experts, awesome prizes, and also fabulous gift bags for all attendees.
The evening is packed with a keynote session led by Hal Runkel of ScreamFree Parenting (check out this blog post to find out more about that session) as well as eight more terrific sessions, each offering moms the opportunity to select between two leading speakers covering a wide range of relevant topics. The seminar speakers and subjects will include:
– Kristen Chase, the Publisher and CEO of CoolMomPicks.com hailed as “the online arbiter of what’s cool for the swingset crowd” by Parents Magazine will discuss how to become a more sexually fulfilled mom.
– Alicia Ybarbo and Mary Ann Zoellner — authors, social media moms and Emmy award-winning producers for NBC’s TODAY, will present on how to help all moms feel confident and sexy – just in time for summer.
– Jennifer Link and Jamie Grayson, two of NYC’s premier baby planners will answer any questions you might have regarding registry and baby gear and make sure you know how to pick the products appropriate for your lifestyle.
– Dustin Bryson, a social media and marketing guru, will explain how moms can assert their influence into the marketplace to help shape product development, marketing strategies and even get tons of free stuff.
– Keith Schneider (link to his main product line, Too Good by Jenny), an executive at PEM America, Inc., a manufacturer of bedding for children, will explore product safety and teach parents how to be informed consumers when buying baby products.
– Lastly, Marsha Greenberg M.S., M.S. W., a therapist in New York, will talk about raising children in a non-traditional home.
For moms who would rather shop and play our vendor exhibit area will be open from 7:00 to 9:30 pm. During that time moms will be able to engage and win prizes from leading companies like Britax and LemiShine. For a full list of all our excellent vendors please visit here.
Tickets for the fun-filled event are available, in advance, on Eventbrite at the price of $40 for one ticket or $70 for two tickets. For those who would prefer to wait, tickets will be available for $50 at the door. Grab your ticket soon because once they are gone, they are gone!
Connect With Us!
Connect with us on our Facebook page for more behind-the-scenes information about the 2011 Mommybites Summit, our speakers, upcoming Mommybites Summit BlogTalkRadio shows, and more! Also tweet with us about the Mommybites Summit at our @babybites Twitter account using #mommybites. But wait, there’s more: our blog will continually have an abundance of research, information, and community discussions about the very same topics (and more) we’ll be covering at the Summit.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!