Special In-Person Events:
- May 4th (11:30 am – 1:s0 pm): UES – Tony’s Di Napoli
- May 5th (9:00 – 11:00 am): Gramercy/Flatiron – Sarabeth’s
- May 5th (12:00 – 2:00 pm): Gramercy/Flatiron – Sarabeth’s
- May 6th (9:00 am – 11:00 am): Tribeca – Sarabeth’s
Our online parenting classes do fill up. Our Facebook page posts our online classes when we open them up for registration. We list part-time work for moms, casting calls, deals and more. Class times are in EST
- Tue, 4/28: Teleclass: From Sniffles to Stitches- Caring for Your Child’s Health
- Wed, 5/6: Teleclass: Breastfeeding Basics- Everything Moms Need to Know
- Tue, 5/12: Teleclass: Scream-Free Parenting
- Wed, 5/13: Webinar: Creating Healthy Sleep Habits
- Tue, 5/19: Teleclass: Financial Planning Without Falling Asleep
- Wed, 6/10: Teleclass: Are You Using Your Car Seat Correctly?
- Wed, 6/17: Webinar: Potty Training 411
- Wed, 7/15: Webinar: Preparing for a Sibling
The information on this site as well as information presented in associated online, live events and during support groups is for suggestion only. Individuals should consult with their own medical providers to ensure that all parenting practices are suitable for their own family.