- October 27th (11:00 am – 1:00 pm): UES – Tony’s Di Napoli
- October 28th (9:00 – 11:00 am): Gramercy/Flatiron – Sarabeth’s (*Please note that while this party is open to ALL moms, of course, we wanted to offer a morning event in an effort to accommodate moms who work outside of the home.)
- October 28th (12:00 – 2:00 pm): Gramercy/Flatiron – Sarabeth’s
- October 29th (11:30 am – 1:30 pm): UWS – Scaletta Ristorante
Babybites Moms Groups: (more details on our organization here)
- Fall Mom 2014 groups – listing by neighborhood: New Moms Groups
- Fall Expectant 2014 groups – listed by neighborhood: Expectant Classes
Would you like to join us for our October 2014 sessions? Reach out to email@example.com with your preferred neighborhood and how old your little one is – looking forward to having you join us!
Our online parenting classes do fill up. Our Facebook page posts our online classes when we open them up for registration. We list part-time work for moms, casting calls, deals and more. Class times are in EST.
- Tue, 10/21: Teleclass: Scream Free Parenting
- Thu, 10/23: Teleclass: Starting Solids and Infant Nutrition
- Mon, 11/3: Teleclass: Postpartum Depression Around the Holidays
- Wed, 11/5: Teleclass: A Healthy Gut- Optimal Wellbeing for You & Child
- Thu, 11/6: Teleclass: Communicating with Your Nanny
- Tue, 11/11: Webinar: Creating Healthy Sleep Habits
- Thu, 11/13: Teleclass: Holiday Travel Planning & Safety
The information on this site as well as information presented in associated online, live events and during support groups is for suggestion only. Individuals should consult with their own medical providers to ensure that all parenting practices are suitable for their own family.