You asked for it, so guess what? Mommybites is so excited to announce our very first holiday bash due to popular demand from our Mom community. This isn’t just any holiday party. This is Jingle – The Ultimate Holiday Bash!
So join us for Jingle! The first 150 people to register will receive a $25 gift card to Children’s Place AND a free mini photoshoot plus an 8 x 10 art print from Classic Kids Photography valued at $350 (must attend event to receive these gifts). Don’t worry if you’re not one of the first 150 to sign-up – if you pre-register, you will STILL get a killer gift bag full of fab stuff!
We know that the holidays can be stressful – so before the craziness begins – come laugh, meet other parents, drink & be merry (AND get a head-start on your holiday shopping from one of our many incredible vendors selling and showcasing amazing products)!
See you there!
Highlights From Our Last Big Event
Held at the iconic New Yorker Hotel, moms (and dads) enjoyed an evening of learning, socializing and shopping that included delicious food and wine, incredible prizes, some fantastic swag and advice from parenting experts.
370 moms attended the 2012 Summit. In fact, they were so eager for the event that it sold out the morning before!
During the Event
As well as the event itself, our Mommybites Summit brochure was a hit – so much so that we even ran out! If you missed out, you can get yours here.
We had 80 amazing vendors on hand, so excited to provide moms with their goods and services. Check out this beautiful montage of the Mommybites Summit vendors in case you missed any or would like to re-visit them.
In a 2012 year-in-review, Laura Deutsch and Heather Ouida discussed how Mommybites has listened to feedback over the past year, working tirelessly and lovingly to provide moms with the best quality parenting resources, support and education that they need.
After the Event
Check out what some of our attendees wrote on their blogs about what they learned and saw:
- The Mama Maven: Food, Shopping & Fun at the Mommybites Summit
- Mommy in Manhattan: Mommybites Summit
- Culture Baby: Culture Baby Live!
- Camille Stiles: On My Nightstand
- Thinker Mommy: The Mommybites Summit Review and Gift Bag Tell-All
- Dellah’s Jubilation: Revel in New York: Mom’s Night Out Mommybites Summit…
We hope that this year’s Mommybites Summit will continue to stir up conversations and connect people for days and weeks to come. Here are some highlighted Facebook posts from those who were there:
- Woolly Boo: Wow- what a great event!
- Felicia Marques Tsm: I had such a wonderful time last night at the Mommybites Summit. Great presentation, Gretchen Rubin was amazing, I started reading her book on my way home. All vendors were so informative and I can’t forget the raffles, food, drinks and great gift bag. Thank you Mommybites.
- Dana’s Kids: Fantastic, positive, high-energy event last night with Mommybites and Mommybites NY. I met some amazing, thoughtful parents and terrific experts!