We had a fabulous time at the 4th annual Moms’ Ultimate Night Out – The Mommybites Summit 2013!
Held at the iconic New Yorker Hotel, we sold out the day before with 400 registered moms, had over 80 vendors, delicious food, wine, an incredible keynote, prizes and fun. We had dozens of bloggers and media attend to rave reviews. In fact, we’ve been getting feedback that this was our best event yet.
We want to share all the post-Summit buzz with you. Check out what bloggers have been writing about the night:
- Marino Bambinos – “I definitely think that the Mommybites Summit provided a memorable moms’ night out, with treats, wine, tons of information and shopping. Mommybites continues to be a valuable resource for mothers/expecting mothers…”
- Tastefully Childish – “It was an amazing night out with many more fabulous sponsors/ vendors and great prizes won by many during a raffle. Can’t wait to go back next year!”
- Raising Three Savvy Ladies – “…the room was filled with moms enjoying a fun night out and mingling with brands and shopping too.”
- New York Baby Mind – “On May 1st I attended one of the best summits ever!!!! Mommy bites!”
- Serena Norr – “The Ultimate Night Out Night was a wonderful way to learn more about what is out there and connect with other parents in a supportive, engaging and fun environment.”
We had moms, moms-to-be, dads and grandparents on hand – it was an amazing opportunity to connect with other parents, enjoy a night out, shop and learn how to un-clutter your life!
It was a fantastic event and we already can’t wait to see you at Jingle, our Ultimate Holiday Bash, in December.