Welcome all moms and moms-to-be from Covenant House!
Welcome all moms and moms-to-be from The Covenant House! Mommybites is thrilled to partner with The Covenant House to offer all of you free online parenting classes, access to taped online classes to listen to at your leisure, and access to some of the most common parenting questions and answers. We know first hand how challenging raising a child is! We also know that for many of the moms at The Covenant House you are often raising your babies all by yourself with very little help – which makes the job of parenting even harder! That is why we at Mommybites will do our very best to connect you with all the latest parenting education, products, resources and support to hopefully make your parenting journeys a bit easier.
UPCOMING FREE PARENTING CLASSES
TAPED TELECLASSES ON PREGANCY AND PARENTING
TAPED RADIO SHOWS ON PARENTING
- Scream-Free Parenting
- How to Raise Confident Girls
- Positive Discipline
- Teaching Self-Control in Children
- Bullying and Peer Relationships
ONLINE PARENTING ARTICLE LIBRARY
- Common Questions Asked by Pregnant Moms
- More Common Questions Asked by Pregnant Moms
- Common Questions Asked by Moms with Babies
- Common Questions Asked by Moms with Toddlers
More Common Questions Asked by Moms with Toddlers – such as:
- What is the Best Way to Deal with Tantrums?
- How Can I Help My Toddler Use the Potty?
- How Can I Help My Toddler Get Ready for a New Sibling?
- What Do I Do if My Toddler Says, ‘I Hate You!’ or Other Mean Words to Me?
- Is It Normal To Want My Pre-Baby Body Back?
- How Do I Get My Toddler to Stop Whining?
How Can I Tell If My Baby/Child Is Developing Normally? Here are some developmental milestone check sheets from our friends at Child Mind Institute: “Every child is different, and so is every parent’s experience; but experts have a clear idea about the range of normal development from birth to age 5—and signs that a child might have a developmental delay. Below you’ll find milestones organized by period of development, and tips on when to contact a health professional about your concerns. Remember—there is no penalty for being cautious about your growing child, and if there is a problem acting early can make all the difference.”
- Milestones at 1 Month
- Milestones at 3 Months
- Milestones at 7 Months
- Milestones at 1 Year
- Milestones at 2 Years
- Milestones at 4 Years
- Milestones at 5 Years
- Quick Facts on ADHD, Autism and More (from our friends at the Child Mind Institute)