From “Let It Go” to “Can’t Stop The Feeling,” The Mom Juice has you covered with kids’ songs, no matter the mood. We love having a go-to playlist of kids’ songs when we need to change things up. Whether you want to calm everyone down or spice things up, we hope you and your kids will love these songs as much as we do!
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- What Does the Fox Say – Ylvis
- Under the Sea – Samuel E. Wright
- Tudo Bom – Static & Ben El
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Shake Shake Shake Senora – The Island Caribbean Steel Drum Band
- Roar – Katy Perry
- ABC – The Jackson 5
Read Next | Navigating Conflicts in Blended Families
- Over the Rainbow – Eva Cassidy
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight – Elton John
- Let It Go – Idina Menzel
- I Hope You Dance – Lee Ann Womack
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman? – Kristin Bell, Agatha Lee Monn, Katie Lopez
- True Colors – Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake
- Sweet Baby James – James Taylor
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- How Far I’ll Go – Auli’i Cravalho
Read Next | How to Find a Nanny with Education Experience
Lauren Carasso is a lifestyle expert, self-care advocate, and full-time working mom. Her professional background includes nearly 15 years in public relations working with entertainment and lifestyle clients. She is passionate about meditation, fitness, yoga, matcha lattes, and taking advantage of all that living in the NYC-metro area has to offer. Originally from New Jersey, Lauren currently lives in Westchester County with her husband, David, and 4-year-old twins, Alexander and Bella.
Gal Shyli is passionate about all things fitness, wellness and ‘mom life.’ She is a HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator, pre/postnatal exercise specialist, and postpartum doula who runs Embrace: Birth and Beyond. Self-care and community have been paramount in her life as a mom, and she hopes to empower others to prioritize both as well! Gal currently lives in Westchester with her husband, Seth, her 3-year-old twins, Lev and Shai, and one-year-old Raz.
Like what you read? JOIN the Mommybites community to get the latest on FREE online classes, parenting advice, events, childcare listings, casting calls & raffles, and our Parents With Nannies Facebook group. SIGN UP NOW!