Hey, all New Yorkers (and anyone who may happen to be in the New York area in late November):
Extra, Extra! Read all about it! For anyone who missed our big announcement last week: due to popular demand we are having a big holiday bash called Jingle.
We have a limited number of special gifts left valued at over $350 for the first people to sign-up, so make sure you sign up soon if you’re interested. In addition to shopping, treats, cocktails/mocktails, gifts bags, raffles and mini-makeovers, the night will kick off with a hilarious mom comedy show!
Here are the details. We hope to see you there!
holiday shopping * mom comedy * free gifts * raffles * cocktails & mocktails
delicious treats * mini makeovers * massages * gift bags * and more!
- Who: ALL parents (parents to be, new parents, parents of toddler and school aged children)
- Where: The grand ballroom at the iconic New Yorker Hotel, 481 8th Avenue at 34th Street
- When: Tuesday, November 27th (the Tuesday AFTER Thanksgiving), 6:00 PM
- Cost: $25 ($40 at the door). Register here.
- Gift: The first 150 people to register will receive a $25 gift card to Children’s Place AND a free mini photoshoot plus an 8 x 10 art print from Classic Kids Photography valued at $350 (must attend event to receive these gifts)* Don’t worry if you’re not one of the first 150 to sign-up, if you pre-register, you will STILL get a killer gift bag full of fab stuff!
- Why: Because the holidays can be stressful so before the craziness begins come laugh, meet other parents, drink & be merry (AND get a head-start on your holiday shopping from one of our many incredible vendors selling and showcasing amazing products)!
Please note: You MUST pre-register & attend event in order to receive a gift bag and early sign up gifts.