13 of Our Favorite Funny Parenting Memes on Instagram

woman laughing at meme
Photo By fizkes/shutterstock

Hi, parents! We know that having kids can be the toughest and funniest job in the world. Your little ones and your significant others say and do the most entertaining (and occasionally infuriating!) things. Here are 13 memes that all parents can relate to!

1. The Independent Toddler

View this post on Instagram

*schedules eye exam for 4yo*

A post shared by Stay At Homies (@stay.at.homies) on


Credit: @stay.at.homies

2. How Does Such a Small Human Take Up All This Space?!

View this post on Instagram

Only 20% of my body is on the bed so I'm assuming the other 80% is somehow levitating. Note to self, look into magician job opportunities… . Follow my very funny friend @stellaonmymind for more great stuff!

A post shared by Stay At Homies (@stay.at.homies) on


Credit: @stay.at.homies

3. My Kid Manages to Get Into EVERYTHING While I’m Not Looking!


Credit: @stay.at.homies and @TheNYAMProject

4. Our Fridge Has Become The MOMA


Credit: @alyceoneword

5. Does ANYONE Listen to What I Say?

View this post on Instagram

Story of my life! (Via @LurkAtHomeMom on Twitter)

A post shared by Lisa Munn (@sarcastic_mommy) on


Credit: @LurkAtHomeMom

Read Next | Busy Parents Will Love These 8 Fast and Easy Recipes for Kids

6. Our Kid Won’t Eat Food But He’ll Put Everything In His Mouth


Credit: @dont_touch_the_thermostat

7. Will I Ever Get Some Sleep?


Credit: @dont_touch_the_thermostat

8. Where Did THAT Question Come From?


Credit: @sparklesandskidmarks

9. Uhh…Thanks For Your “Help” Honey


Credit: @dont_touch_the_thermostat

10. “I’ve Got It Mom, I’ve Got It”!


Credit: @sparklesandskidmarks

11. Ahh, Alone Time – WAIT


Credit: @momthesedays and @McMomica

Read Next | Toddlers and Technology: Smart Tips for Parents

12. *Sigh*


Credit: @momthesedays

13. “No Mom, I Promise I’ll Ride It The Whole Way!”



In short, being a parent is amusing and we all find laughs throughout the stress and pain!

nanny and child
Read Next | Find a Great Nanny in and around New York City

Meghan Kelly is a senior at Fordham University studying English and Spanish. She is originally from Massachusetts and loves to read, write, and explore New York City.

Like what you read? JOIN the Mommybites community to get the latest on FREE online classesparenting adviceeventschildcare listingscasting calls & raffles, and our Parents With Nannies Facebook group. SIGN UP NOW