Understatement alert: Being a new parent can be overwhelming. There are so many things to buy, so much to learn, and so many choices to make. We’ve compiled a must-have list for the new parent in your life to help take some of the guesswork out of that perfect gift.
Useful Parent Must-haves:
Every new belly deserves a head start – the best start. Food allergen introduction can be a stressful time for many parents, especially during the holiday season. Made with the 16 food groups responsible for over 90% of all food allergies, SpoonfulOne is the most comprehensive food allergen introduction system available.
SpoonfulOne is fighting against the rising rates of food allergies in infants and toddlers with a revolutionary line of food allergen introduction products that help make first feedings safe and enjoyable for new parents. With the gift of SpoonfulOne, parents can easily and seamlessly help their baby grow up accustomed to diverse foods.
Beaba makes cooking for babies as simple as possible, eliminating the need for pots, pans, blenders, and microwaves. Helping to get the correct consistency of baby food at every age, Beaba Babycook easily and conveniently creates fine to chunkier purée textures and everything in between.
The best gifts are those that take away the hassle and leave more time to be together as a family. That’s why Beaba’s patented steam cooking system is designed to turn off automatically, so parents never have to worry about watching over the Babycook or overcooking their baby’s food. As a bonus, the newly designed reservoir is easily accessible for hassle-free cleaning, making it the perfect gift for busy moms and dads who would rather spend their most precious moments together than cooking and cleaning.
Leaking seals, difficulty cleaning, and toxic chemicals – there are a lot of problems with existing baby bottles on the market. Comotomo’s mission is to resolve all existing problems with standard baby bottles, designing a product that is easy to clean, has non-leaking dual air-vents to prevent colic, and is made with a hygienic silicone material so that you never have to worry about toxic chemicals.
And above all that, Comotomo baby bottles are designed to closely mimic breastfeeding to reduce bottle rejection and nipple confusion issues. Meeting parent’s most pressing issues when it comes to bottle feeding, Comotomo makes the perfect holiday gift for parents hoping to make a seamless switch from breast to bottle.
Don’t Forget Mom + Dad!
Busy taking care of their new bundle of joy, parents often put their own needs last. Not only does the baby need some pampering and spoiling, but mom and dad deserve some extra love too!
Here are some of our favorite ideas for showing some love to new parents:
- Comfy loungewear – New parents spend a lot of time at home (and a lot less time sleeping). Some nice comfy loungewear is a perfect gift for new parents to wear around the house.
- Food delivery – Whether it’s sending over Uber eats, gift cards, or hand-delivering a casserole, new parents often don’t have extra time for meal prep and any sort of food delivery can be a wonderful gift.
- Essentials delivered – Any tasks that can be put on autopilot will be a great help to mom and dad. Diaper delivery services, grocery delivery, and any other essentials can make a huge difference in a new parent’s life.
- Photo gifts – Sometimes family’s get a little too busy, and forget to slow down and treasure the memories they are making. Gifting a loving photo gift of the new family can act as a wonderful memento of love for the years to come.
- A helping hand – Doing household chores, cleaning, repairs, cooking – these tasks often get left on the backburner when a new baby is in the house. A helping hand to give some assistance around the house can be a great gift.
Whether it’s an extravagant give or a kind gesture, the new parent in your lift will appreciate any acts of thoughtfulness. But remember that this holiday season the best gift of all is just being there for loved ones!